Thursday, March 30, 2006

Recovery

Blood was drawn again today and the colour was frank. Since our trip to the spa, my spirits have equally improved. Consumed a bowl of thin soup with the smallest, most delicious dumplings made by Katharina. Found the strength to play through a new sonata by Wolfie prima vista without mistakes. A storm of chords and unexpected rests - I could never write so well! I say it because it is true.
Leopoldl is growing fat and content as he sucks from his nurse’s breast, alas not mine. He behaves altogether as if his head is stuck between TWO quaking puddings and he cannot decide which one he prefers. Papa has asked if he may keep him in Salzburg when it is time for me to return to the twinkling village. Should I weigh my feelings against Papa’s? N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home