Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Waltz

I prefer a slow, gliding waltz, a Schleifer, to a minuet. Wolfie is tuning his fiddle to play because his E string snapped and his new one refuses to stick. The servants are shifting the widow's furniture to make space for an impromptu ball and Papa asks Frau von Durst for the first dance, which she accepts. I am picking at the harpsichord, listening to the scarlet coat with white silk stockings knocking at the door. I adore Herr - , but does he adore me? The sun has set and the widow looks quite skittish as she swirls. N.

3 Comments:

Blogger jobs123 said...

Bloggers Drinking Too Much Kool-Aid?
Kool-Aid is a great drink. It has a great mascot - Oh Yeah! - with tons of great childhood memories ... ... and is the subject of a great line that was not used enough during the dotcom era , is definitely not ...
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

11:12 AM  
Blogger Hank said...

I do a lot of blogsurfing and that’s how I found you.Great blog you have!
I do have a site about downloading movies and other things, you can see my site by folowing this link File sharing network Download music movies and all sorts of software

11:21 AM  
Blogger foxy123123 said...

Hey Nannerl I really love your post, keep up the good work!
I got a american singles blog/site also, It's a free information site on american singles
plus other stuff.
You should check it out if you get the chance :-)

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home