Sunday, October 30, 2005

I might as well love the moon

This count of mine has a thin, spare form. It is something above the common height were he not to bend forward with his chin and chest. From his eyes, you see the ebb and flow of his feelings like the tides of the sea. This brings me to my point. I play the bottom line in a two part fugue with my brother and realise I could have an affair with the moon in which there would be neither sin nor shame. I derive the greatest pleasure from my thoughts and will share them with my good friend Katherl Gilowska. She is in need of a gossip, having been ill in bed for a whole week and unfit for target practice. N.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... If you see an XML icon like this , and you're using Internet Explorer in Windows, you can right-click this button and choose Copy Shortcut to copy the RSS link.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

4:40 PM  
Blogger Joe Powel said...

AlterNet: Blogs: Peek: That David Corn?
Posted by Evan Derkacz at 7:20 AM on November 1, 2005. Bloggers are up in arms at David Corn's decision to join the editorial board of Pajamas Media, a consortium of mostly conservative bloggers with a hazy ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Howard said...

Dear Nannerl,

I perused your post (I might as well love the moon) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell company construction mn road. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
company construction mn road. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like company construction mn road on interest free credit and you can pay for your company construction mn road whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: company construction mn road.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home