Thursday, May 04, 2006

Encore

Yet more concerts in Saint Gilgen! I have arranged a variety of programmes to exalt Wolfie’s talents and will invite the Archbishop to attend the next soiree. Some fine and elegant string players will perform three of the quartets my brother dedicated to Joseph Haydn.
I do not expect Jack Pudding will keep his promise and journey from Vienna to see how his fame has spread but I have arranged for the most delicious coffee and cakes. The consolations of religion will be discussed after the music has been played. N.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would suggest, dear Horsefacia, that you pay no mind to common Platzhawkers who use "ur" in their marketing schemes.

As for attending UR soiree, you know that I would indeed make the trip if only we weren't in the middle of moving house, and the weather wasn't so bad. You certainly don't intend to invite the Archfartitude, I hope!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Nannerl said...

My Dear brother,
Thank you for your kind thoughts. His Grace will come which undoubtedly explains why you could not.
Affectionately,
Nan

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home